Friday, January 30, 2009

X point = Indication = Opportunity ??

Due to ex-company shut down op in Oz, I started new job with my supplier. I got to move on even I left ex-company with heavy hearts. Thought was lucky to have parked at a good dock, working happily since then.

Today, my ex-boss called for a possible employment.....Glad that I am in demand. Then, I am confused should I be consider the offer at all. This current place took me when I needed a job and nothing has gone wrong. It is a great place and has great people to work with..What should I do?

I remember one of my friend was in similiar situation months ago and I told her what should be done without hesitation. Now is me turn - better believe in karma.

TGI weekend. Better to have the thinking start next Monday and have a good weekend.

But, things coincide, one project ends and there comes another opportunity. Is this an INDICATION?

1 comment:

Ying said...

my ears feel itchy reading this!